[imp] Strange Login after Logout Bug in v2.3

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:29:57 -0400

On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 07:13:12PM +0200, Alain Davreux (alain@davreux.com) wrote:
> Tx for your answer,
>

> > > I test the v2.3.7 hosted in horde demo site.
> >
> > Yes, this is a known problem - it's because we are using the Session
> > preferences driver, which doesn't appear to clean up properly after a
> > login (I really haven't looked into it yet, just noticed the problem)
> >

> May someone update the FAQ or/and ad a warning about that and how to shutt
> Session Preferences down, so newbies like would not be bugging ?

For the most part, the FAQ refers to v2.2; the one or two v2.3
questions in there are the Inordinately Frequently Asked ones. In
particular, I'm avoiding those which amount to "2.3 is not even in
beta yet, expect things to break creatively", and I'm avoiding those
which need to be solved in real documentation (because FAQs will
probably remain FAQs even after release).

The preferences bit is a real honest-to-goodness bug that's still to
be looked into.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services