[imp] Strange Login after Logout Bug in v2.3

Alain Davreux alain@davreux.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 19:13:12 +0200 (CEST)

Tx for your answer,

> > I test the v2.3.7 hosted in horde demo site.
>
> Yes, this is a known problem - it's because we are using the Session
> preferences driver, which doesn't appear to clean up properly after a
> login (I really haven't looked into it yet, just noticed the problem)

May someone update the FAQ or/and ad a warning about that and how to shutt
Session Preferences down, so newbies like would not be bugging ?

> > Other problem : doesnot save my preferences. I guess it's
> > because it's a demo site.
>
> Yeah, that's exactly it.  It will save your preferences for your session
> only.

How will preferences save work in v2.3 final ? Where will they be saved ?

Alain.