[imp] Turba tie-in with IMP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:28:23 -0400

Quoting Rick Stevens <rstevens@vitalstream.com>:

> So, when calling Turba or Compose from IMP, I want to wedge in a
> call to this function BEFORE THE NEW WINDOW POPS UP.  If the function
> returns, go ahead and pop open the window.  Otherwise, I want the
> window that contained the links to Turba and Compose to change to the
> logout URL.  As I said, it works fine for everything EXCEPT the
> javascript-related stuff.

The compose window knows when it's a popup, and can close itself then; the same
could be added to Turba's search window (although I'm also considering removing
that link - you can get to it through the Horde bar or Expand Names...). Why
not do that?

> BTW, the Outlook address book upload stuff is coming along.  I'm
> aiming it storing the data in PostgreSQL right now, but I'll see what
> I can conjure up as far as LDAP is concerned.

Why not use Turba's api to add the data?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.