Folders in IMP-2.3.7-cvs

Brad Vedders veddebra@aquinas.edu
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:52:18 -0400 (EDT)

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to fix
this problem.  I'm trying to install the latest version of horde and imp
and everything works except the folders.  When you try to create a new
folder it outputs the following error message:

Warning: Undefined index: attributes in /usr/src/c/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php
on line 627
Warning: Undefined index: next in /usr/src/c/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php on
line 594
Warning: Undefined index: level in /usr/src/c/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php on
line 595
Warning Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/src/c/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php:627) in
/usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 51

I'm currently running:
Horde: 1.3.4-cvs
Imp: 2.3.7-cvs
PHP: 4.0.6-dev