[imp] Folders in IMP-2.3.7-cvs

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:56:20 -0400

Quoting Brad Vedders <veddebra@aquinas.edu>:

> I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to fix
> this problem.  I'm trying to install the latest version of horde and imp
> and everything works except the folders.  When you try to create a new
> folder it outputs the following error message:
>
> Warning: Undefined index: attributes in /usr/src/c/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php
> on line 627
> Warning: Undefined index: next in /usr/src/c/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php on
> line 594
> Warning: Undefined index: level in /usr/src/c/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php on
> line 595
> Warning Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
> started at /usr/src/c/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php:627) in
> /usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 51

First of all, can you make sure that you're running the latest CVS. If the
problem still happens, then can you say what IMAP server you have, what your
folders configuration is (paths, are you using subscriptions, where are you
trying to create the folder, etc.), and provide exact steps to reproduce the
problem?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.