[imp] Folders in IMP-2.3.7-cvs

Brad Vedders veddebra@aquinas.edu
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:08:29 -0400 (EDT)

I just updated to the latest version of cvs again and still no luck.  I am
trying to connect to a Netscape Messenger 3.6 IMAP server.  I am logging
in with no subscriptions and have tried a prefix of mail/ and also
nothing.  The problem occurs when I try to create a new folder.  The
folder is created, however the error message below results.  Also, the
folders will not appear in the folder listing (I know they exist by
logging into the server and checking).  On a side note, I installed the
University of Washington IMAP server and it appears to not suffer from
this problem.  Should I just assume that it is the Netscape server?

Thank,

--
Brad Vedders
veddebra@aquinas.edu