[imp] Folders in IMP-2.3.7-cvs

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:41:19 -0400

Quoting Brad Vedders <veddebra@aquinas.edu>:

> I just updated to the latest version of cvs again and still no luck.  I am
> trying to connect to a Netscape Messenger 3.6 IMAP server.  I am logging
> in with no subscriptions and have tried a prefix of mail/ and also
> nothing.  The problem occurs when I try to create a new folder.  The
> folder is created, however the error message below results.  Also, the
> folders will not appear in the folder listing (I know they exist by
> logging into the server and checking).  On a side note, I installed the
> University of Washington IMAP server and it appears to not suffer from
> this problem.  Should I just assume that it is the Netscape server?

Well, it's quite possibly something about Netscape Messenger, but it's also
probably something IMP should handle. I'll try and get that server installed
this evening to test it out, and then I'll get back to you.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.