losing some messages after spell check in 2.3.7

Kris von Mach dev@swishmail.com
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 15:57:56 -0400

Hi,

Some of my users have reported that they lose some of their messages after
using spell check in imp 2.3.7. It happens sometimes, not always, and I
wasn't able to track down the problem nor was I able to reproduce it. I was
just wondering if anyone else had this problem.

To clarify, they lose the message they have been composing.

Imp 2.2.4 works really great and never loses anything.

Also, is there a way to spell check using other languages in 2.3.7 like in
2.2.4?

Oh I use aspell 0.33 for both imp 2.2.4 and imp 2.3.7

__
Kris.