[imp] losing some messages after spell check in 2.3.7

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 17:38:01 -0400

Quoting Kris von Mach <dev@swishmail.com>:

> Some of my users have reported that they lose some of their messages after
> using spell check in imp 2.3.7. It happens sometimes, not always, and I
> wasn't able to track down the problem nor was I able to reproduce it. I was

I haven't seen this. You'll have to see if you can narrow it down to something
reproducible.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing