[imp] IMP +Qmail + vmailmgr + multiple domains

Evandro Caldeira caldeira@pib.com.br
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:40:42 -0300 (BRT)

If I understood what you want to do, this is my solution. If you add this
lines in the file servers.php3 the user can log in on diferent mailbox.

$my_domain=eregi_replace(".*@","",$imapuser);
$my_server=gethostbyname("$my_domain");
$IMAPServers['domains'] = new IMAPServer('Domains',
                                        $my_server,
                                        110,
                                        '',
                                        $my_domain,