[imp] Still can't send mail, getting desperate

David Cake dave@difference.com.au
Tue, 1 May 2001 01:03:27 +0800

>Quoting David Cake <dave@difference.com.au>:
>
>>	Unfortunately, not it. My Save Draft button works fine, and
>>  its not the problem mentioned there.
>
>But you're sure that the actionID is the problem? Do you have problems with
>form variables in any other php scripts? What browser are you using? Is it
>browser dependant?

	Well, my efforts to trace the actionID where unsuccesful. I
don't use a lot of other PHP on this server, so I have not had
problems with form variables but that doesn't really prove anything.
	The problems seem to vary by browser, but none of them work.
I've tried iCab (gave a network area at exactly the same point),
Netscape (had lots of problems), and Opera never loaded it in the
first place.

>(are you running absolute latest cvs?)

	Yes.
	Cheers