[imp] unspecified function pg_pconnect() error ?

JayasankarGNair jsankarg@hclinsys.com
Wed, 2 May 2001 13:15:44 +0530

Thanks Rick , now  I have removed postgres and compiled the apache now the
pg_pconnect error is not coming ..
But still  when I try to connect to my pop3 server giving my user name and
password
I'm getting a blank screen.

user name : my username on pop3 server
password :  my password
server :  my pop3 server
port :  110
folder : /home/usrname/mail/inbox/
language : english

Is it because my IMP server is not able to connect to my pop3 server.I dont
have a sendmail configured
on my IMP server.
Since both my IMP server and POP3 server are internal and I dont have an
internal  DNS configured in my intranet I'm finding it difficult to
configure my sendmail.I'm getting a "nslookup error" always when I use
"sendmail -v mail@mydomain.com " command on my IMP server.Can you pls
suggest me a solution.
thanks in advance,
regards,