sendmail no, smtp yes

Martín Marqués martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar
Thu, 3 May 2001 17:18:21 +0300

I have a Solaris with postfix and imp 2.3.7-cvs and it just didn't send the
mail when configured with sendmail, but it did when I changed it to smtp.

Now, I see that there is a line like this:

$conf['mailer']['params'] = array();

which says that it should contain the options of the Mail object. In the case
of sendmail mainly the sendmail_path. Now, how would I add that? Like this:

$conf['mailer']['params'] = array(sendmail_path=>/usr/lib/sendmail);

?????

Saludos... :-)

--
El mejor sistema operativo es aquel que te da de comer.
Cuida tu dieta.