[imp] horde program hangs all of a sudden

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 4 May 2001 11:30:43 -0400

Quoting Abid Ghufran <abidghufran@hotmail.com>:

> Everything is working fine. I send mail from horde and receive the reply.
> The only problem is that at times the horde program hangs/stalls and a
> debugger window opens stating that there is some error with the program code
> which needs to be debugged.

>From your browser? Another debugger? You need to be clearer about what's
happening and what the exact messages are; I'm very confused as to what
you're talking about.

-chuck

--
"Individually, scientists no doubt have human weaknesses ... some of them
may even be homosexuals and read Plato." - J. Bronowski