problems with 2.3.7-cvs

Martín Marqués martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar
Mon, 7 May 2001 11:41:19 +0300

I updated imp via cvs last week, and I have problems (I guess from always)
with turba and the options.

When I change my options (signature, name, etc), I tell it to save the
options, y answers that my new options have been saved, but it doesn't save a
thing.

The other is that when I go to contacts I get a new windows with a login
form. What should I do with this? Is it a bug or a feature I ignore?

Any idea?

Saludos... :-)

--
El mejor sistema operativo es aquel que te da de comer.
Cuida tu dieta.
From: Daniel Wittenberg <daniel-wittenberg@starken.com>