[imp] another horde/imp like solution

Nick Ustinov Nick.Ustinov@videinfra.lv
Tue, 8 May 2001 16:01:41 +0300

I've tested numerous e-mail web frontends and found IMP 2.3.7 the most
feature-enriched and good-usability systems.

Nick Ustinov

nick@videinfra.com
http://www.videinfra.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck@horde.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 14:57
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] another horde/imp like solution

Quoting Abid Ghufran <abidghufran@hotmail.com>:

> I agree with you but my Systems Manager says that the interface and the
> functionality set provided by this IMP setup is not as attractive as
> provided by other mail programs.

Desktop mail programs? Or other webmail solutions? Does he have any comments

that are more constructive than "not as attractive"?

> And on the scale of 1 - 10 where would you place IMP when compared with
> outlook or hotmail for example.

Between the various apps in development, I think we probably provide most of

the core functionality that Outlook provides, and more than hotmail. But
some
of those are still a little bit rough around the edges.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"When you can't even start, it's time to stop" - Jason