Ldap search and display of multiple mail addresses

Horst Simon hsimon@ico.nec.com.au
Thu, 10 May 2001 16:26:17 +1000

Hi,

I have finally my imp working with LDAP search, but I still have one annoying
problem, if the contact has more than one email address in the mail field on
LDAP, only the first one is displayed in the search select field. Where do I
have to make the change to have all email addresses displayed for the contact

I am using SuSE 7.1, apache 1.3.19-6, imap4 2000-10, mysql 3.23.33-4.
horde 1.2.4, imp 2.2.4 and php4.

My ldap.php3 entry is as follow:

 $LDAPServers['localhost'] = new LDAPServer('localhost',
                                      'Localhost',
                                      'localhost',
                                      'ou=people, o=hsc-consulting.com.au',
                                      'sn',
                                      'cn,mail,sn,givenname,uid',
                                   'is,sounds,is_strict,contains,begins,ends',
                                      '',
                                      '',
                                      'mail');

--
  E-Mail: hsimon@ico.nec.com.au
  Tel: (03) 9271-4641

  This message was sent by
  KMail 1.2 Using KDE2.1.2 & SuSE Linux 7.1