Horde and IMP CVS Install

Horst Simon hsimon@ico.nec.com.au
Fri, 11 May 2001 17:02:30 +1000

I downloaded the Horde and IMP CVS and followed the install instructions in
the /doc directory.

I got the test.php working and i get following printout:
Horde Versions

     Horde: 1.3.4-cvs
     IMP: 2.3.7-cvs
     Turba: 0.0.2-cvs

 PHP Version

     View phpinfo() screen
     PHP Version: 4.0.5
     PHP Major Version: 4.0
     PHP Minor Version: 5
     PHP Version Classification: release
     You are running a supported version of PHP. Enjoy the ride!

 PHP Module Capabilities

     FTP Support: Yes
     Gettext Support: Yes
     IMAP Support: Yes
     LDAP Support: Yes
     MCAL Support: Yes
     Mcrypt Support: Yes
     MySQL Support: Yes
     PostgreSQL Support: No
     XML Support: Yes

 Miscellaneous PHP Settings

     magic_quotes_gpc set to Off: Yes
     magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes

 PHP Sessions

     Session counter: 4
     To unregister the session: click here

 PEAR

     PEAR - Yes
     Mail::RFC822 - Yes
     Log - Yes
     DB - Yes

Now horde didn't have the install.sh, secure.sh and setup.php scripts

If I try to run any other php script, except test.php I get following error:

Fatal error: Failed opening required '/var/www/horde/templates/doctype.inc'
(include_path='/usr/local/lib/php') in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/login.php on line 64

Do I need to add a prepend.php in one of the config files as in the stable
version, or are there some other things to consider?

Thanks and Regards,
Horst

--
  E-Mail: hsimon@ico.nec.com.au
  Tel: (03) 9271-4641

  This message was sent by
  KMail 1.2 Using KDE2.1.2 & SuSE Linux 7.1