Message viewing in IMP 2.3.7

Dan Brown danb35@earthlink.net
Tue, 15 May 2001 08:33:47 -0400

	I think I've encountered a bug in the message viewing in IMP.  I'm
running 2.3 CVS as of a few days ago with PHP 4.0.5.

	When reading my mail, I have it set to "hide deleted".  If I read a
message and move it to a folder, IMP then skips the next message and
shows me the second-next message.  For example, if I'm reading message
number 20 and move it to myfolder, IMP will then show "message 21",
skipping the new message 20.  If I were to take a wild guess as to the
reason for this, I'd say that the code to show the next message after
moving a message doesn't check whether hide deleted is set, and just
increments the message number--but this is just a WAG.

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, danb35@earthlink.net
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy