[imp] HordeSession class won't create, plz help

twarfield@astcorp.com twarfield@astcorp.com
Wed, 16 May 2001 15:40:03 -0500 (CDT)

In your horde distribution there was a file called local.inc, in that file you
have to go to the bottom of it and make sure that the HordeSession information
is not commented out.  Here is the only thing in my local.inc file that isnt
commented out:

/*
 * The following classes define our session, authentication, and user
 * properties.  You probably don't need to make any changes to them.
 */
class HordeSession extends Session { var $classname = 'HordeSession';
  var $cookiename     = '';           // defaults to classname
  var $magic          = 'chuckmIMP';  // ID seed
  var $mode           = 'cookie';     // We propagate session IDs with cookies
  var $fallback_mode  = 'get';
  var $lifetime       = 0;            // 0 = do session cookies, else minutes
  var $that_class     = 'HordeCT';    // name of data storage container
  var $gc_probability = 5;
  var $allowcache     = 'no';         // don't allow any caching of pages
}

class HordeSessionCached extends HordeSession {
  var $allowcache     = 'private';    // allow private caching of pages
}

?>

So anyways that should have been in your horde distribution.  Probably under
the phplib directory that is included with HORDE.