[imp] HELP: i want IMP to check both QMAIL-POP3d and IMAP

René Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Fri, 18 May 2001 15:02:11 +0200 (CEST)

Citat jcarreiro <jcarreiro@urbanet.ch>:

> i use vpopmail with vchkpw for qmail-pop3d auth.
> i installed succesfully imp with MySQL and php4
>
> i setted ".INBOX" in imp/config/defaults.php3
> i can login into imap server and create folders
> but cannot access my pop3 maildir boxes ...
>

> thx for help.

It is possible to check both POP3 and IMAP using IMP. (But not at the same time)
If you use servers.php3 and setup a pop3 and a IMAP you can log in to the to
servers one at a time, but not both at the same time.

(I don't know if IMP's sessionhandler will allow two different browserwindows
logging on to two different acccount using the same installation of IMP though).

         \\|//
         (@ @)
      René Jensen
   lundeman@tbkol.dk