[imp] Special character in mail header/MIME header/8-bit

Einar Bordewich einar-software-horde-imp@bordewich.net
Sat, 19 May 2001 02:53:20 +0200

I run CVS of php4 updated today, so I guess PEAR should be the latest. IMP
"Composer" still sends mail to @ when special character appear in To/Cc/Bcc
field. I guess that there might be some more looking ;-)

>From PEAR.php: // $Id: PEAR.php,v 1.4 2001/04/22 01:09:13 ssb Exp $

>From test.php:
Horde Versions
Horde: 1.3.4-cvs
IMP: 2.3.7-cvs
Turba: 0.0.2-cvs
Kronolith: 0.0.2-cvs
Jonah: 0.0.3-cvs
Whups: 0.0.1-cvs
Nic: 0.0.2-cvs
Babel: 0.0.2-cvs
Chora: 0.4.2-cvs
Gollem: 0.0.1-cvs
Nag: 0.0.1-cvs

PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.0.7-dev
PHP Major Version: 4.0
PHP Minor Version: 7
PHP Version Classification: dev
You are running a supported version of PHP. Enjoy the ride!

PHP Module Capabilities
FTP Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: Yes
MCAL Support: Yes
Mcrypt Support: No
MySQL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings
magic_quotes_gpc set to Off: Yes
magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes

PHP Sessions
Session counter: 4
To unregister the session: click here

PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Mail::RFC822 - Yes
Log - Yes
DB - Yes

IDG New Media        Einar Bordewich
Development Manager  Phone: +47 2336 1420
E-Mail:              eibo(at)newmedia.no
Lat: 59.91144 N      Lon: 10.76097 E