compatible versions ? CVS ? newbie please help

Peter R. Hubberstey peter@ukip.com
Tue, 22 May 2001 13:05:36 +0100

Hello all.

I've followed the group for about a week now, and I still cant find the
answer to a simple question.

I am trying to get IMP 2.3.6 to work - I need this version because of the
POP server capabilities.
The problem is, which version of horde do I need to get IMP to work - I get
the following

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENC7BIT - assumed 'ENC7BIT' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 5
Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPETEXT - assumed 'TYPETEXT' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 10
Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPETEXT - assumed 'TYPETEXT' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 10
Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEMULTIPART - assumed 'TYPEMULTIPART'
in /data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 11
Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEMULTIPART - assumed 'TYPEMULTIPART'
in /data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 11
Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEMESSAGE - assumed 'TYPEMESSAGE' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 12
Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEMESSAGE - assumed 'TYPEMESSAGE' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 12
Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEAPPLICATION - assumed
'TYPEAPPLICATION' in /data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 13
Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEAPPLICATION - assumed
'TYPEAPPLICATION' in /data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 13
Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEAUDIO - assumed 'TYPEAUDIO' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 14
Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEAUDIO - assumed 'TYPEAUDIO' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 14
Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEIMAGE - assumed 'TYPEIMAGE' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 15
Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEIMAGE - assumed 'TYPEIMAGE' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 15
Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEVIDEO - assumed 'TYPEVIDEO' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 16
Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEVIDEO - assumed 'TYPEVIDEO' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 16
Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEOTHER - assumed 'TYPEOTHER' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 17
Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEOTHER - assumed 'TYPEOTHER' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 18
Warning: Use of undefined constant ENC7BIT - assumed 'ENC7BIT' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 22
Warning: Use of undefined constant ENC7BIT - assumed 'ENC7BIT' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 22
Warning: Use of undefined constant ENC8BIT - assumed 'ENC8BIT' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 23
Warning: Use of undefined constant ENC8BIT - assumed 'ENC8BIT' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 23
Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCBINARY - assumed 'ENCBINARY' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 24
Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCBINARY - assumed 'ENCBINARY' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 24
Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCBASE64 - assumed 'ENCBASE64' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 25
Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCBASE64 - assumed 'ENCBASE64' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 25
Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCQUOTEDPRINTABLE - assumed
'ENCQUOTEDPRINTABLE' in /data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 26
Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCQUOTEDPRINTABLE - assumed
'ENCQUOTEDPRINTABLE' in /data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 26
Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCOTHER - assumed 'ENCOTHER' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 27
Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCOTHER - assumed 'ENCOTHER' in
/data1/web/horde/lib/MIME.php on line 28

This is with IMP v 2.3.6 and HORDE v 1.3.3 and I promise I have read the
FAQ's.

PS I've also tried the CVS versions of both and this was even worse!

Regards;

P. R. Hubberstey.

            -- Problems Ensue (tm)