[imp] undefined JS function after resize

Oliver Schulze L. oliver@samera.com.py
Sat, 26 May 2001 17:05:16 -0400

The resize issue in Netscape is a know issue, but the javascript I
haven't hear of.
Try the latest Netscape build 4.77.

Another thing you can do is to have a link from your site to yout IMP
instalation.
This link will open a Netscape window with the resize option off, maybe
the same
size of the screen. This will prevent users from resizing when visiting
you IMP instalation.
You can do it all with javacript.

Good luck
Oliver