"no data"

Tom Corner corner@chello.at
Wed, 23 May 2001 16:39:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I got everything to compile and install finally and the horde frame comes up.
When I press the link to IMP, I get "this document contains no data". I read
the FAQ and and put in a phpinfo command. The php configure line:
'./configure'
'--with-imap=/usr/local' '--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql'
'--with-apxs=/var/lib/apache/bin/apxs'

This looks right.  I tried sticking some echo lines in imp/mailboxes.php3 and
imp/index.php3, but I don't see any output.

my system:
www:/var/lib/apache# uname -a
Linux www 2.2.7 #5 Wed Sep 8 16:59:03 CEST 1999 i486 unknown

I have:
php-4.0.5
horde-1.2.4
imp-2.2.4

I am not sure what to try next. Could somebody at least point me in the right
direction

Thanks,

Tom Corner

lost in Vienna and surrounded by German speaking people.