immediate logouts

David Bishop david@bishop.dhs.org
Wed, 23 May 2001 12:24:14 -0600

Okay, after *removing* the auto_prepends line in /etc/php4/apache/php.ini,
and playing around with a couple other things, I got imp to start working.
And, I can logon to my company's imap server!  So I log on, see my test
message, check the box and hit delete.  *Bam*, I'm sitting back at the logon
screen.  Huh.  So I do it again.  I can logon, it works great, but if I
select INBOX or Preferences (or do any message-related actions), I'm
immediately logged out.  The other three (compose, contacts, folders) just
plain don't work (window opens and immediately closes, window pops up with
nothing in it, nothing happens, respectivilly).  If I add the prepends line
back in, it starts failing with the "cannot redeclare Sql_DB" error again.
Help!

Thanks,

D.A.Bishop

PS. Yes, I realize that the prepends has to do with the session management,
but my question still stands: how do I get the prepend working with imp, so
that it *actually* works, instead of just logging me on?  Aarghh, this is
frustrating......