[imp] immediate logouts

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 23 May 2001 14:53:57 -0400

Quoting David Bishop <david@bishop.dhs.org>:

> PS. Yes, I realize that the prepends has to do with the session management,

Yup. Without that, you won't have a session, so your login will only last one
page - exactly what you describe.

> but my question still stands: how do I get the prepend working with imp, so
> that it *actually* works, instead of just logging me on?  Aarghh, this is
> frustrating......

Well, for some reason, you are including two definitions of DB_Sql. You need to
find out why, and remove the one that you don't need. Maybe your prepend.php
has two db drivers uncommented?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth.