I forgot to mention I sometimes have the session.inc bug

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 16:39:49 +0200

 I forgot that I sometimes get this bug:

          $vals = $this->that->ac_get_value($this->id, $this->name);
                          eval(sprintf("%s;",$vals));
          }

 -> "parse error, expecting `STRING' or `'$'' on session.inc on line 342"

 I've changed the ;%s to %s; as read in bugs.horde.com, but I still
 get it sometimes... It's easily solvable, just COMMENTING the eval,
 running IMP, and uncommenting it another time.

 After changing the ; , the bug has appeared only another time (I
 though I solved it when stopped to happen), but it still happens.

 I'm using PHP 3.0.18
           HORDE 1.2.4
           IMP 2.2.4
           Apache StrongHold 3.0 commercial version
            (apache 1.3.12 + mod_ssl + Equifax ssl certificate).

 I have no idea of what is...

 Almost all times I saw the error message, was entering on the
 PHPLIB test on horde/test.php3 .

 Thanks a lot for any idea (and for the IMP/HORDE software!!! :)

--
Santiago Romero
Departamento de Sistemas

Av. Primado Reig 189, entlo