[imp] Folders in IMP-2.3.7-cvs

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 25 May 2001 16:41:24 -0400

Quoting Brad Vedders <veddebra@aquinas.edu>:

> I just updated to the latest version of cvs again and still no luck.  I am
> trying to connect to a Netscape Messenger 3.6 IMAP server.  I am logging
> in with no subscriptions and have tried a prefix of mail/ and also
> nothing.  The problem occurs when I try to create a new folder.  The
> folder is created, however the error message below results.  Also, the
> folders will not appear in the folder listing (I know they exist by
> logging into the server and checking).  On a side note, I installed the
> University of Washington IMAP server and it appears to not suffer from
> this problem.  Should I just assume that it is the Netscape server?

Well, I finally got Netscape Messaging Server installed, and I can create
folders, delete them, etc., with no problems. Are you using folder
subscriptions? What are the _exact_ steps that you use to cause the problem?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth.