IMP Parse error local.inc line 31

Dustin Froula dustin@froula.com
Sat, 26 May 2001 13:37:58 -0700

I am in the process of setting up IMP on a linux server. When I run the
setup.php3 file in my web browser I get the following error.

Parse error: parse error in /home/httpd/php/local.inc on line 31

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/httpd/php/local.inc:31) in
/home/httpd/horde/templates/setup/session.lib on line 169

After configuring the defaults.php3 file and then trying to run access horde
over the web I get just the parse error:

Parse error: parse error in /home/httpd/php/local.inc on line 31

I am using the following:

Mysql 3.23.38
horde 2.0.2.10
phplib