[imp] Message viewing in IMP 2.3.7

Dan Brown danb35@earthlink.net
Sun, 27 May 2001 21:44:08 -0400

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Dan Brown <danb35@earthlink.net>:
>
> >       I think I've encountered a bug in the message viewing in IMP.  I'm
> > running 2.3 CVS as of a few days ago with PHP 4.0.5.
>
> I can't reproduce this with the latest code - is it still happening?

	No, it seems to be fixed now.  However, something else odd (and
possibly related) is happening.  I was in a folder with 13 messages, and
hide deleted was turned on.  I was reading the 11th message, and moved
it to another folder.  IMP correctly showed the next message (instead of
showing the message after that, which was happening before), but it
marked it at the top as "message 12 of 13", when it should have been "11
of 12".  This is with CVS as of a few minutes ago.

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, danb35@earthlink.net
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy