[imp] test.php3 phplib config check errors

Raul Alvarez Venegas rav@tecoman.ucol.mx
Sun, 27 May 2001 23:44:48 +0000 ( )

Hi!

That is a FAQ - http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/trouble/index.php#t42

> I am interested to know if you get the same errors because it seems that
> others are getting a different error??  Related to Mysql?? I would
> appreciate your ideas on where my problem my be. I have carefully (I
> believe) followed the Readme files.

I get the same warning message as you do when clicked on the IMP link this
time.

This is what I get when clicked on the "Click here to test PHPLIB for
Horde" link on the test.php3 of your site:

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/tmp/mysql.sock' (111) in /home/httpd/php/db_mysql.inc on line 73
Reload this page to see the counters increment.
View the output of phpinfo().

Also visit: http://pointsource.ucdavis.edu/horde/imp/

Raul