[imp] test.php3 phplib config check errors

Dustin Froula dustin@froula.com
Mon, 28 May 2001 18:58:08 -0700 (PDT)

The FAQ page mentions that Horde ships with its own customized
(read: fixed) version of PHPLIB and that session.inc should be version
1.1.2.16. I installed phplib-7.2c.tar.gz and in seems to have version
1.1.2.17. Do I need to re-install PHPLIB to get this right? If so where do
I get the correct version of phplib, I don't see it on the horde ftp site.

Second, if this is not my problem it mentions to check the PHP
include_path and auto_prepend_file. So in my php.ini file I have:

; UNIX: "/path1:/path2"  Windows: "\path1;\path2"
include_path = "/home/httpd/horde:/home/httpd/php"

and

; Automatically add files before or after any PHP document.
auto_prepend_file = "/home/httpd/php/prepend.php3"
auto_append_file =

Thanks for the pointers. Sorry to keep bugging you guys.

-Dustin