[imp] Ldap problem on Imp 2.2.4 and 2.2.5 + horde 1.2.4

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 30 May 2001 07:44:29 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 29 May 2001, Santiago Romero <sromero@servicom2000.com> wrote:

>  Efectively, in the LDAP server, IPPL says me that nobody
>  is trying to connect to the ldap server...
> [...]
>  $str_serv = "mail.servicom2000.com";
>
>  Then it connects and IPPL reports me the connection...
>  This means that str_serv is being read wrongly?

Sounds like it.  Double-check your imp/config/ldap.php3 file to make sure
the right number of parameters are there, in the right order (you can see
ldap.php3.dist for examples).  Feel free to quote or attach your ldap.php3
file to the list and we'll see if we can spot anything wrong.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN