[imp] Ldap problem on Imp 2.2.4 and 2.2.5 + horde 1.2.4

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Thu, 31 May 2001 10:01:49 +0200

El mié, 30 de may de 2001, a las 07:44:29 -0500, Brent J. Nordquist dijo:
> >  Efectively, in the LDAP server, IPPL says me that nobody
> >  is trying to connect to the ldap server...
> > [...]
> >  $str_serv = "mail.servicom2000.com";
> >
> >  Then it connects and IPPL reports me the connection...
> >  This means that str_serv is being read wrongly?
>
> Sounds like it.  Double-check your imp/config/ldap.php3 file to make sure
> the right number of parameters are there, in the right order (you can see
> ldap.php3.dist for examples).  Feel free to quote or attach your ldap.php3
> file to the list and we'll see if we can spot anything wrong.

 I'm checking ldap.php3 against ldap.dist.php3 and I can't find
 notable differences appart from my changes :-)

 My ldap.php3 (as you can see, I copied the dist file as ldap.php3
 and changed the bigfoot entry for mail.servicom2000.com:

<?php

/*

 File: config/ldap.php3