[imp] IMP 2.2.5: some problems

Fritz Zaucker zaucker@ee.ethz.ch
Wed, 30 May 2001 17:27:02 +0200 (MEST)

On Wed, 30 May 2001, Christopher Crowley wrote:

> I also determined that the upload_tmp_dir that I assigned in
> php/php.ini is not being used. Instead, another directory is being
> used.  I will try to track down in my code to determine what the
> cause of this is.

If you have a record on how you compiled php, look for the configure
switch --with-config-file-path

You can use the test.php3 script in the horde directory to check all
the settings.

Cheers,
Fritz

--
Dr. Fritz Zaucker, Head IT Support Group
Department of Electrical Engineering,  Federal Institute of Technology