[imp] Incorrect handling of '.' character in IMP 2.3

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 30 May 2001 17:15:22 -0400

Quoting Ray Jackson <Ray.Jackson@cern.ch>:

> And this works fine.  However, we really need to use smtp as our smtp
> server is located on a different machine (along with all spam
> filters/tables etc.)  I guess the problem is ONLY with using smtp and
> the fact that the transparency procedure outlined in RFC 2821 section
> 4.5.2. is not being implemented properly by IMP?

Not by IMP, by Mail/smtp.php (part of PEAR - though I did write it as well
<g>). I'll fix it asap, hopefully tonight.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth.