[imp] Fwd: Attachments problems...

Waldchen, Erick (VIPTechSprt) ewaldchen@globalcomputer.com
Thu, 31 May 2001 09:03:29 -0400

I haven't seen any responses to this yet...I am experiencing the same thing
on my Linux desktop.  Mozilla 0.9 attaches the file with the original path
and wont let the recipient download the file ("file not found").  Konqueror
2.1.1 gives a Javascript error but still works ok in the end.  Netscape 4.77
seems to be the only browser with no attachment issues.  This is all using
IMP 2.2.4.

I haven't tested older/newer versions of Mozilla, but I seem to remember
0.8.1 working fine.  Maybe this is a browser issue and not an IMP one?  I
still find the behavior strange.

Erick