Odd temp file handling, perhaps?

Joseph Formoso jformoso@stevens-tech.edu
Thu, 31 May 2001 09:38:51 -0400

Folks,

	The standard precursor:

IMP 2.2.5-cvs
Horde 1.2.5-cvs
Apache 1.3.19
Mandrake 7.0

	Every so often, files show up in the
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp directory which appear to be
attachments for messages.  Obviously, they shouldn't be there, and all
other attachments show up in /tmp with proper .att extensions, as is
appropriate.  They have, thus far, always had filenames of the form:

--wv-N.png
--wv-N.wmf

	The N is always a number, and the files have always been .wmf
or .png; the PNG files have generally been some variety of screenshot,
it seems.  I've checked the FAQ and not seen anything, so I figured I'd
take it to the list and see if anyone, ever, has seen behavior similar
to this.  I'm quite confused, all told.
	I confess that my suspicion that they're attachments is just
that -- a suspicion.  It's based solely on the fact that the files keep
popping up in the IMP directory.

	Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

					--Joe