[imp] IMP 2.2.5 - incorrect login hangs IMP itself?

Lars Hecking lhecking@nmrc.ucc.ie
Thu, 31 May 2001 16:58:21 +0100

Jason Byrns writes:
> Lars,
>
> Thanks for the suggestion...
>
> Yes, I do get the failed authentication messages in the mail log.  Like
> this:
[...]
> Also, now, strangely, I also get a bunch of errors from IMP and the Horde
> module, after this authentication failure.  Instead of hanging forever,
> first I get the following errors and THEN it hangs forever...  (Oh, and all
> IMP installations on this server stop responding simultaneously.  Apache
> continues to serve up regular web pages with no trouble, however.  Also, the
> test.php3 file works fine and shows no problems.....)
>
> Warning: Constant deny_login already defined in
> /export/httpd/webmail.ne.statepaper.com/docs/horde/lib/horde.lib on line 13
[...]

 Doesn't make much sense to me. That's indeed where these constants are
 defined ...

 Btw, at least horde/lib/horde.lib has DOS lineendings! But, as it works here,
 that's certainly not the problem.

define("NO_ACTION",           0);^M