[imp] IMP 2.2.5 - incorrect login hangs IMP itself?

Jason Byrns Jason@ispi.net
Thu, 31 May 2001 11:16:07 -0500

Okay, good just to know that the exact same configuration (IMP 2.2.5, Horde
1.2.5, Apache 1.3.19, Solaris 8/Intel) works fine for someone else.

I think a comlete wipe and reinstall is probably my best bet right now.  I'm
going to try not to miss any important install details in the docs...

Thanks again!

--
Jason Byrns <Jason@ispi.net>
   ispi of Lincoln, Inc.