[imp] IMP 2.2.5 - incorrect login hangs IMP itself?

Jason Byrns Jason@ispi.net
Thu, 31 May 2001 15:09:14 -0500

Yes, this system is also Sparc.  I mistakenly thought it was on one of our
rare Intel systems...

But even after removing PHPLIB, Horde, and IMP, and reinstalling from
scratch, I get the same problem.  Incorrect authentication hangs IMP
completely.

(Without killing Apache, oddly enough.)

The Horde "test.php3" file seems to report no problems whatsoever.  Session
management, etc, works fine.

What's the best way to get more debug info out of IMP?  I cannot find
mention in any documenation about how to handle debug settings...

Thanks again!

--
Jason Byrns <Jason@ispi.net>
   ispi of Lincoln, Inc.