I am having another problem with 2.2.5

Christopher Crowley ccrowley@tulane.edu
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:58:39 -0500

problem.php3  is not linking properly anymore.

I am looking at the php code (horde/imp/templates/menu/menu.inc) between the
two versions, and it seems to be the same.  The problem that I am
experiencing is:

Currently, the Problem? link in the menu bar is linked to
'horde/problem.php3'.  But, the document root for the webserver is
/path/apache/htdocs/horde/imp.  So, the doc is 404 when I click on the link.

I tried linking an imp/problem.php3 to the actual version, but I run into a
missing library exception because the horde/lib/problem.lib is expected to
be in the same path as the problem.php3.

I see some info in the archives, further insight would be appreciated.