[imp] Problem with attachments on IMP 2.2.5

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 12:22:14 +0200

El mié, 06 de jun de 2001, a las 11:51:11 +0200, Santiago Romero dijo:

>  Hi!
>  I'm having an URGENT problem with attachments on IMP 2.2.5.
>  I click on BROWSE, select a .txt or .gif file, click on
>  ATTACK, the frame reloads and... it does not appear the
>  attached file on the compose window as does on my other
>  Linux machine (where appears a table with all attached
>  files, and a DELETE ATTACH button) ...
>
>  Any idea of what can be????

 I've followed (using print) where the PHP code stops when
 attaching files. In compose.php3, it always finishes on
 the same if statment: the following:

  if ($file_upload_size > 0) {
         if (!is_uploaded_file(safe_file($file_upload))) {

         print "I AM HERE";   /* this always appears */
         break;  /* ignore attempt to spoof us; back to composing */
         }
                                                                                             }

 :?????

--