Unable to postponse messages in IMP 2.2.5

Joaquim Homrighausen joho@webbplatsen.se
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 15:48:03 +0200

What could affect how IMP handles/allows a user to postpone
a message s/he is composing? Nothing happens when I try to
do it. Other than that the message compose form is reset to
an empty form, muck like if I would have clicked "Abort"?

Do I need access to anything except the IMAP server and the
database server (MySQL)?

I'm setting up IMP 2.2.5 on a separate machine because we
have quite a few users on a very old IMP 2.2.0preXX, and I
don't want to let them at 2.2.5 until I've configured it
properly.

:: Who dares wins ::