[imp] removed contact menu entry

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:18:42 -0400

> Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:
> >
> > I would like to keep the contact button in the imp menu. It
> >provides a fast access to your addressbooks and you don't always
> >have the whole horde framework open.
>
> Anyone else have strong feelings on this?

"Turba" isn't exactly meaningful to people that aren't IMP developers,
alas. (Isn't that a bookshelf from Ikea? :-) I think users --
especially new users, and occasional users -- will understand
"Addressbook" or "Contacts" or even "Directory" from their non-webmail
mail program, and I imagine that a decent number of sites will run IMP
"alone" without having users enter via the Horde framework.

  -Rich

--
 Montreal, Quebec, Canada   |  "Do not dangle the mouse by the cord or