Move deleted messages to Trash folder...

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:56:13 +0200

 Hi!

 I would like to add a piece of code that checks if exist
 a given IMAP Folder (i.e. Trash) and create it if it does
 not exist... how would be that code under IMP and where
 should I put it? (the problem is that users should have
 Inbox, Correos_Enviados, Papelera and Mis_Correos, but they
 shouldn't be able to create/manage folders, so I've removed
 the link to the Folder php3 page).

 Another problem I have is that I've configured IMP to not
 to show the deleted messages. This works perfect, but If I
 click on a message and use NEXT and PREVIOUS buttons (the
 gray arrows), then it opens also the deleted messages, instead
 of not opening them... does this have any solution?

 Finally, some small questions:

 Where can I reduce the full font size of the COMPOSE MESSAGE
 window/frame? (on 800x600 I need to use the scrollbar as the
 font size is quite big).

 How can I change all the INBOX references to "Bandeja de Entrada"?
 In spanish, INBOX = Bandeja de Entrada. The problem is that some
 parts of IMP (the upper frame, the folder-list for the Copy/Move
 option, etc) use INBOX and they do not allow translation :( I know
 the IMAP folder is called INBOX, but maybe there is a way to test

  if( folder == INBOX) echo "bandeja de entrada".

 Any idea?

PS: I'm using IMP 2.2.5 + Horde 1.2.4

--
Santiago Romero