[imp] Move deleted messages to Trash folder...

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:49:06 +0200

El lun, 11 de jun de 2001, a las 01:45:00 -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch dijo:

> >  I would like to add a piece of code that checks if exist
> >  a given IMAP Folder (i.e. Trash) and create it if it does
> >  not exist... how would be that code under IMP and where
> >  should I put it? (the problem is that users should have
> >  Inbox, Correos_Enviados, Papelera and Mis_Correos, but they
> >  shouldn't be able to create/manage folders, so I've removed
> >  the link to the Folder php3 page).
>
> There's a patch for a trash folder with 2.2 linked from
> http://horde.org/imp/2.2/.

 I've applied the patch to a clean horde/Imp distribution and
 after it I can't move messages: moving messages or deleting
 them do nothing, they continue on the INBOX . The Copy/Move
 option does the same also :????

--
Santiago Romero
Departamento de Sistemas