[imp] a couple of configuration file consistency issues

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:20:13 -0400

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 09:56:55AM -0500, Keith A. Chayer wrote:

> Nothing big here, but I thought I'd point these out in the interest of
> consistency:

Consistency is good. =)

> 1. In horde/config/horde.php.dist, $conf['css']['cached']
> defaults to false.  However, in horde/imp/config/conf.php.dist,
> the same setting defaults to true.  Should they both be one or
> the other in the .dist config files?

I just set the Horde default to 'true' and removed the entry from
each of the application configuration files.  It can still be
overridden on a per-application basis simply by re-adding the
entry (application configuration values override global Horde
values).

> 2. In horde/imp/config/conf.php.dist, both the wordviewer and
> excelviewer entries are blank.  However, the powerpointviewer
> is populated with a path.  Should that one not be blank as
> well, allowing the administrator to configure his own path?

Good find.  I set the default to an empty string.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology