[imp] Solution: PHP with Pear for OpenBSD

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:47:43 +0100

Claus Heiko Niesen wrote:

> In case you are trying to install IMP 2.3.x on OpenBSD
> (2.9) the following information might help you.  The PHP
> port of pear doesn't create the pear sub-package when
> doing a "make install".  The maintainer of the package
> informed me that the sub-package will be included in the
> future.

I just committed the changes, so the PHP4 port will now create a
php4-pear-4.0.5.tgz subpackage you can install independently of the PHP4
package.

I'll add in the Horde ports when we release the new stable series in a
few months.

Anil